BOOK LAUNCH EVENTS for The Forest Feast Gatherings:
* all events are free and open to the public
New York City:
- SEPT 21 (Wed), 7-9pm: East Coast Launch Party at Powerhouse Arena in Brooklyn. Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres from the new book will be served. I will do a short talk and then I'll be celebrating and signing!
- SEPT 22 (Thurs), 5-7pm: Cocktail Party Signing at the Paper Source store on the Upper West Side (Columbus btw 74/75th). Join us for drinks, snacks and a DIY!
- OCT 1 (Sat), 5-7pm: West Coast Launch Party at Emily Joubert Gift Shop in Woodside, CA. Join us for a cocktail party in the garden. I'll be signing books and would love to see you! Free event, but please RSVP.
Several more events coming throughout the Fall! New events will be posted here.
* * *
There are now 3 cookbooks in the Forest Feast series!
- THE FOREST FEAST (2014): My first book, a dream project! Now a NY Times Bestseller.
- THE FOREST FEAST FOR KIDS (2016): An adaptation of the first book, for kids to cook from.
- THE FOREST FEAST GATHERINGS (2016): An all-new follow-up to the first book, designed for entertaining.
These are art-book cookbooks that are super visual, have minimal text, and are loaded with photography and watercolors. The recipes are all vegetarian with few ingredients and are simple to make.
THE FOREST FEAST GATHERINGS is now available for preorder HERE and will be released Sept. 27, 2016. It’s an entertaining based book with a series of colorful, easy vegetarian menus for small parties. Stay tuned for updates on book signings and a launch party! Pre-Order by 9/26/16 and receive a free gift. Details HERE.
THE FOREST FEAST FOR KIDS (2016) is available now at your local bookstore or online here. It is an adaptation for children of my first book, with some of the same recipes, plus lots of new ones.
THE FOREST FEAST (2014) is available now at your local bookstore or online here:
My first cookbook, The Forest Feast, is available in bookstores and online! It was released Spring 2014 and is now a New York Times Best Seller. I did all the recipes, photos, illustration and hand lettering in it. It features 100 simple vegetarian recipes- a few blog favorites, but mostly brand new ones. The recipes are displayed visually, in the same way that I present them on this blog, with my handwriting to describe the steps. It’s a unique blend of artbook and cookbook- I hope you have lots of fun cooking with it! Share dishes you’ve made on Instagram (or elsewhere) with the hashtag #theforestfeast and tag me @theforestfeast.
My second cookbook, The Forest Feast for Kids, was released February 2016 and is an adapted version of my first book for kids. It includes the most kid-friendly favorites from The Forest Feast, along with 20 new recipes, plus ideas for kids’ parties and easy-to-follow instructions on techniques, measurements, and other helpful kitchen aides. It’s designed for kids cook from it themselves, with an emphasis on colorful produce.
My third cookbook, The Forest Feast Gatherings (a follow-up to The Forest Feast), is an entertaining-focused book with vegetarian menus for parties. It will be released September 27, 2016 and has all new material (with a few recent blog favorites.)
Photos from Past Forest Feast Book Events:
The Forest Feast Book Launch Party at Anthropologie in New York City (May 2014)
The Forest Feast Book Party at Umami Mart in Oakland (June 2014)
Cookbooks & Cocktails Garden Party in Palo Alto at a private home- several appetizers from The Forest Feast were served
Check out some photos from my first cookbook’s cover shoot in this post!